#EatinWithAngel // Vegan Tacos

Hello,
Welcome to my first ever post from my series #EatinWithAngel which is a series were I will be talking about healthy lunch or breakfast ideas. I hope you like this series and If you have any healthy food ideas, comment them down below!


For the first post in this series I thought I would try to do vegan tacos! I saw this lunch idea on pinterest and I was really excited to try it. After school my mom and I cooked some rice with black beans and sweet potato. We added it to the taco wrap and grilled it. It was so good! You have to try it at home. here's the link to the recipe on pinterest. I did it a little differently, so here are pictures that I took while making the recipe:


Here's the rice, beans and sweet potato mix 👆

Here's the taco that I put on the grill to make
it a little better! 👆

And here is the taco right before I ate it. I had to take the
picture really fast, because I couldn't wait to eat it! 👆



I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Comment healthy food ideas!
- Angel xo



// Make sure to follow me! //

Comments

  1. They were yummy :) Will definitely do them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good! Can't wait for more. :)
    -Siobhan
    thecurlyyblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!