Summer Bucket List!

Hello everyone,
I’ve been super busy during summer so far, I went to camp and had 
so much fun. I didn’t have time to write posts, but I’m back and my first 
summer post will be my summer bucket list! 



1. Vlog for one full day.
I think this would be really cool idea. I could keep it to myself or
edit it and post it on my blog.

2. Visit small book stores.
I really want to find some small, cute book stores not far from me and just 
take one day to go to all of them and just sit around and chill.

3. Sleep under the stars.
Wouldn’t it be so cool to just lay on a blanket with a friend. Spend one
night looking at the stars.

4. Watch the sunset/sunrise for one week.
Spend one week watching every sunset or sunrise. I think that would
be so cool to just sit down and watch the sky instead of the phone.

5. Turn off my phone for one week.
As I said in #4 I would like to just turn off all my devices and spend one
week enjoying life.

6. Have a road trip.
I really want to just get in the car, roll down the windows, listen to some
music and drive around with my friends. It doesn’t even have to be 
somewhere cool. Just driving around can be fun with the right people.

7. Dance in the rain.
This has low-key  always been my dream. Just like in High School Musical
where Troy meets up with Gabriela in the roof, they dance and suddenly 
the rain starts pouring.

8. Have a movie marathon.
I’ve been thinking about this for so long. I really want to spend one night with my friends watching Harry Potter or some other movie that has a lot of parts.

9. Stay up for 24 hours.
I tried this last year with my friend the last day that we spent together before she flew back home. It was so fun and I really want to do it again this summer!

10. Have a balloon fight.
Fill in balloons with paint, wear white t-shirts and have a fight with my friends. 

I hope you’re having a wonderful day!

- Angel xo

Comments

  1. I absolutely love Movie Marathons. I used to do it all of the time. I used to put the dvds around me in a square and i would sit in the middle. Sounds stupid right? I thought it was awesome haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! that doesn't sound stupid! that sound awesome!!! We should have a movie marathon together one day haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!