Orthodox Christmas!

Today is Russian Orthodox Christmas. My dad is orthodox, so every year we celebrate catholic and orthodox Christmas. I wanted to show you some pictures from today and what I got!


 For the evening I wore this really cute red dress, but I forgot where it's from. And the same choker that I wore for New Year's Eve, which is from Claire's.



I also wore these cute, Christmas socks that I bought in Claire's. I tried to find these socks on their online store, but I couldn't find them. I guess they are from the Christmas collection.





What I got for christmas!!!

The first thing I got were these really comfy booties from Mark's that you can find here.
I'm sure I'll wear them a lot while I'm writing a new blog post for you guys!
 

 From the beauty things I got a couple of face masks, a pack of facial scrubs and creams, one hand soap and one hand cream from yves rocher and two things from monat: a hair mask and blow out cream.

 From my sister (for a joke) I got two bottles of water, but I drank one bottle before I took this picture. I also got a plastic water bottle. I guess you can notice that I drink a lot of water.
Another thing I got was Rainbow Rowells book ''Carry On''. I am obsessed with Rainbow Rowells writing and was really excited when I got this one. 
The last thing I got was AN IPHONE 6!!
I kind of knew I was getting one, because my dad told me to buy a case for it a week go. As you can see in the picture I was VERY excited.

I hope you're having a wonderful evening!
Comment down below what you got for Christmas.
-Angel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!