It's been one year !!!

Hi everyone,

Wow, 2017 is over. I can't believe it. It feels like just a week ago I started my blog, but it's been 1 year. One full year of me writing on this blog and starting my account on instagram. Through this whole year we've made it to 900 followers on instagram which I am so happy about. Now that this year is over, I can thank all my friends and family.

Thank you to my friends for always reading my blog 
and motivating me to write a new post. 
Friends - you know who you are. 
Thank you for making my year 2017 
so happy and bright. Thank you for helping 
me with everything I do. And giving me
ideas to write future posts !! 

Thank you to my family who has also been so supportive, 
giving me ideas for future blog posts and youtube videos.
For checking my blog literally every day and
asking me when a new post will be up.
Thank you for taking me places worth
all the memories and photos that I shared on my blog.

And also, thank you to all my readers and friends I've made on Instagram.
You guys have been so supportive, and motivated me to write
more posts and upload more videos. 

OMG! I totally forgot! To everyone who doesn't know, This year I also started 
a youtube channel!! You can check it out here .
I will be making a video of my whole year 2017 so 
stay tuned for that !!

me last year :



me this year : 






Thank you so much,
- Angel xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!