Memories behind my polaroid pictures!



Hi,
Welcome back! Today morning I woke up and I was thinking about what should my next post be about. I looked around my room for some inspiration. Then I noticed my polaroid pictures. I only take polaroid pictures when something important happens. That's when I though that maybe I should tell you the memories that happened during the time I was taking these pictures. I only have a few pictures, because I bought the camera during summer 2016. Since then I've had some fun times, so here they are!


Begging Of summer 2016
This picture was taken a couple of days after we bought this polaroid. It was really exciting, so he had to take to take some pictures!

Spending time with my best friend!
During summer 2016 I also got to see my best friend! She lives in Canada so we live far away from each other! The first picture was taken by my friends brother. It was his first time using this camera (I think) so he didn't really know how to use it. He just clicked the button and a picture was taken! The other picture was taken by my friend. She was chasing her brothers with the camera in her hand and accidentally took a picture. Those sibling are really good photographers! 😂

The Cimorelli concert!
At the end of November I went to a Cimorelli concert. Cimorelli is a country-pop band. They are all siblings and this year they had a Europe tour. They came to Munich, Germany so I had to go. During the meet&greet (it's when you meet and hug the artist before the concert) I took polaroid pictures with every single one of the girls except for one (because the pictures ended). I gave one picture to the every member of the band and I saved one picture for me. Actually one of the band members posted a picture of the polaroid on their instagram!
 I was so happy that I cried! Wow that is an amazing memory!!

Me and Lauren Cimorelli

Me and Amy Cimorelli


Me and Dani Cimorelli

Me and Lisa Cimorelli

Me and Christina Cimorelli

 ''New Years Eve'' party
 
Me and my friends didn't get to spend New Years Eve together, so we decided to make a second party. Yesterday we met up at my house and spent the evening together! We had to take pictures!! It was so fun! 💖


I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Comment if you have a polaroid camera.
-Angel

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you're making lots of good memories :)
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these!! Beautiful memories !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might write about our memories in Canada soon!
      -Angel xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!