My Canada Shopping Haul!

Welcome back,
During the time I spent in Canada I went shopping a lot. I got some t-shirts and a couple of leggings. I also bought a lot of "Bath and Body Works" , so I might show them in one of my posts soon. Here are some things that I would like to share with you 😊:



T-Shirts:
Firstly I went to 'Garage' and I bought some t-shirts. Thank you to my aunt, because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't even go shopping that day! If you're reading this... Hello!!


I bought this blue tee with the wi-fi sign in a heart, because wi-fi is my boyfriend...
.
You can get it here


The other thing I got there was this dark blue tee that I am in love with! I makes me think of Drake!
I looked through the whole 'Garage' website and I couldn't find it anywhere, but I'm sure you can buy It at their store!


Next I went to 'Forever 21" and bought this really pretty grey crop top. It says "I don't need fashion, fashion needs me" on it. You can get it here


Off Shoulder Tops:
I bought the first one in 'Rue21' and guess what? I can't find the shirt online! Why is this happening? Why can't I find these shirts??

I couldn't find where I bought this one, but here is a similar one!

Leggings:  
The first two leggings I bought In 'Walmart', yes, you heard correctly. I bought them at 'Walmart', but they're actually really comfy. I was very surprised!


These leggings I bought in 'Garage'. My aunt showed me them in the store and I FELL IN LOVE 😍 They have these really pretty cut outs on end:
 I COULDN'T FIND THEM ONLINE!!! I'm sure you can find them in the store!


I'm so sorry, if I didn't link some clothes. If I didn't link them, then that means i couldn't find them online.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Comment your favourite stores!
- Angel xo

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!