My Jet Lag...

As teens we need about 9 to 10 hours of sleep. That's sounds so easy. Yes, it's easy, but not when you're traveling! In December I spent one month in Canada, which is a 6 hour time difference from Poland. I flew back here on Monday morning and at around 2pm Polish time I was back in my room. I knew that the time difference is going to make me sleepy. It did, but during the day. As soon as it was time to go to bed, I couldn't sleep. Minute after minute, hour after hour. The clock was ticking in my head... I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. I tried every method, but I just couldn't fall asleep. It's been two night in Poland already. I hope I will be able to sleep this night. 
If you have any tips for me please comment them!
P.S If you're wondering how my Spanish is going, I haven't had time to learn since Sunday. I will try to go back to daily learning from next week, because this week is really tiring.



I hope you're having a wonderful day!
- Angel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!