My new favourite Netflix show!

A new show on Netflix that's I've been waiting for is here!! It's called ''The Series Of Unfortunate Events'' and it's about 3 siblings who's parents have perished (which means died) in a fire.

The show is really funny and mysterious. I'm on episode 2 so far, but I'm in love with the show so much and every episode is 50 minutes long!! That's so long! 💗

I think I'm going to finish season 1 tonight, because there is ONLY 8 EPISODES?? How can they make me so excited for 1 month before it came out and only give me 10 episodes! Well at least the show is available in Poland, not like every other show that I like.

When I was in Canada and I turned on Netflix I was so happy. Every show that I ever wanted to watch was there! I got to watch so many cool shows through that one month. As soon as I came back to Poland it was hard to deal with just the shows and movies that are available here, so as soon as I came back home today and turned on Netflix I was really excited when I saw that this show was available!

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Comment your favourite shows on Netflix.
- Angel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!