Top 10 songs this week!

I listen to a lot of songs. Some of my friends even say I'm a music expert. I know every popular song! I also have a good taste in music (at least that's what most people I ever met say!). So why not pass on my music taste to you?! I will write down my top 10 favourite songs this week and I'll link my spotify at the end of this post, so you can follow me and listen to all my playlists! If you know any good artists or songs tweet me! 

My top 10 songs this week!


1. I Don't Want To Live Forever by Zayn Malik ft. Taylor Swift
2. Colors by Halsey
3. Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
4. All Time Low by Jon Bellion
5. Paris by The Chainsmokers
6. Bad Things by Camila Cabello
7. Just Hold On by Louis Tomlinson
8. Rockabye by Clean Bandit
9. Heaven by Troye Sivan
10. Now and Later by Sage The Gemini


// Reach Out To Me //

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Comment your favourite songs!
- Angle xo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!