DIY Tumblr Water Bottles!

We all had that moment where we see a really cute waiter bottle and we really want to buy it and then we see the price tag that says it costs
That's why I'm making this diy. Today I will show you how to make your
own cute water bottle just like these ones:






I made 5 bottles, but my friend that was helping
me make them took 2. So let's see how I made
these cute bottles!


What will you need?
- Wax paper or baking paper
- Tape
- Water Bottle
- Scissors
- Drawings or pictures






 How to make the diy?
First take the baking paper and put tape all over it. Next put the pictures and drawings 
on top of the tape. make sure the drawings are not touching each other! Next put another
layer of tape on top of the drawing. Now take scissors and cut out all of the pictures,
but make sure that you leave some baking paper around it like in the picture above.
Next take off the paper and stick it to the water bottles!
Here are the ones I did!


                                      
                                          This one was inspired by "the little mermaid".


This one says "this bottle belongs to a unicorn"
because I'm secretly a unicorn if you didn't know!

The last one says the truth! It says that I'm a mermaid and yes, I'm a mermaid 
and a unicorn!!

 Here is the bottle that my friend did!
It say california on it and it has some
stars at the bottom! It's super cute!


This one is another bottle that my friend
made. From the front it says "Mermaid Girl Gang"
and at the back there is a mermaid. I guess she's
a mermaid too?

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Comment ''Angel is a mermaid" on my recent instagram post 
to confuse everyone!
- Angel xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!