Life Update

Today I want to update you all about my life. Starting Saturday, I will have a winter break. In Poland winter break is 2 weeks, so for the next 2 weeks, I have an idea to post everyday. I might show you what I did that day or If I couldn't write a post that day I will be posting some pre-written posts! I also want to change my schedule a bit. Right now, posting 3 times a week is making me feel like I have a job and this blog was supposed to be a fun thing to do. So starting Monday, I will be posting randomly! There will no longer be a post on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, but during different days! I will try my best to post atleast once a week. I hope you understand my decision!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!
- Angelxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!