Mountains, here I come!

Dear mountains,
I am ready to ski tomorrow, but today I got to take some pictures with you.

Today we drove to Szczyrk which is a city in the Polish mountains. We didn't get to ski today, but we are going tomorrow! I will definitely take some photos to share with you! We are renting a small apartment here and the view is so pretty! You just have to look out the window and you can see the beautiful view. So here are some photos from today:






By the way, I am so proud of myself for
buying a coat that matches my shoes. I didn't
do it on purpose!!


___________________

 Shop my outfit: 
My coat
My hat
My boots (similar) 

____________________

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
- Angelxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!