My Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Today me and my friends had fun and went bowling! I lost the first time, but almost won the second time!! After that we came home and made a famous polish dessert faworki. It is made of flour, eggs and powdered sugar. It might be a little unhealthy, but it's really good!! Here are some pictures from today!

This is what faworki look like before frying them.


This is me pretending that I'm good at bowling...


Here is what the score looked like in the 2nd round.

Me and my friend Natalia. Here is her blog!
Make sure to check her out!!

I Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day!
- Angel xo

Comments

  1. Hi,
    Thank you so much! I checked out your blog
    and I can't wait for more! I will DM you through
    instagram later!
    - Angel xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!