Birthday adventures!

If you didn't know, my birthday was on the 27th of March! It was really fun and I thought the I could share some pictures with you all. At the beginning of the day I had to go to school, but as soon as I came back from school my mom, sister and I went to a cute ice cream place. Actually first we went to one ice cream shop and got 3 scoops and then we went for a walk. While we were walking, we stopped by another shop and bought even more ice cream!


Jednorożec means Unicorn in Polish!




While we were taking these pictures
everyone was looking us, so you
better appreciate them.


_________________
 Shop my outfit:
my jacket: Cropp
my shirt: Forever 21
my flannel: Forever 21
_________________

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
- Angel xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!