#BookTime

One of my goals for 2017 was start reading more books. A good way for me to keep that goal is to write about it on my blog. I haven't read a lot of books yet, but I followed A LOT of accounts on instagram about books, so whenever I choose to check instagram instead of reading I will constantly see books on my feed. So a week ago, I was in the car for 5 hours and had time to do what I want. Obviously first I had to watch Netflix, but after watching one episode I went straight to my book. One day before the trip, a book that I ordered online came. It was "Lessons Learned" by Cimorelli. 
If you don't know who Cimorelli is, who are you? They are a band made out of 6 sisters, who write amazing songs about life problems and how to beat them. They send a positive vibe to the world. They are a very inspiring band for me, so when I heard that they are releasing a book back I November I HAD to order it right away. So here is my review of the book:

Lessons Learned by Cimorelli

The book from the outside looks amazing. The pictures were taken by an 
amazing photographer Acacia Evans. I will link her instagram at the bottom 
of the post. Here are some pictures of the book I took:

 




The book is a very good book for someone, who needs
motivation or someone who wants to be a better person.
There are a lot of chapters, so it's easier for you to
look for what you want to read about. There are 
chapters like: relationships, friendships, family and much more!
I read the book really fast, it was so easy to read! I read it in just 4h!
I really recommend!

_____________________
Links to this post:

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
- Angel xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!