Ed Sheeran '' ÷ '' // Album Review

If you didn't hear Ed Sheeran's new album... Who are you?! Seriously, do you not have access to the internet? Do you live under a rock? Well, I listened to it a couple of times. Ok maybe a lot of times. So here is my review on the album. I hope you enjoy!

btw, you guys have no idea how long it took
me to get a picture of the cd.


What do you think about the album?
I think the album is pretty good. The songs have a good beat, but
I am a little sad, because I prefer Ed's old songs. Not thinking about
that fact, I think the album Is really new. It's something different than
what Ed's has done for the last couple of years. Ed's songs 
had really improved.

What vibes do you get from the album?
I get a lot of Irish vibes. There's a lot of that kind of melodies and
the lyrics kind of make me think of Ireland.

What is your favourite song and why?
My favourite song is Dive. I don't really
know why, but I just think it has cool 
lyrics. The beat is also really fun and
the guitar in the background is on point.
And let's not forget the most important
part of the song - Ed's voice 😍

I also really like Perfect.
It reminds me of '' the old Ed Sheeran "
It sounds a little like Thinking Out Loud
and that song reminds me of me and one 
of my closest friend.

What is one song that is underrated?
Happier. Listening to this song
is like reading a love story.
It's so good and more people
should talk about this song.

What song is overrated?
Shape Of You. This song has been
on the radio so much that I hate it now.
It's so weird and it's like a typical radio pop
song. I am very disappointed in Ed for
coming out with such a meaning less song.

What is your favourite lyric from the album?

You're still a young girl trying to be loved
So let me give it to you


Just re-remember life is more than fittin' in your jeans
It's love and understanding, positivity


In the summer, as the lilacs bloom
Love flows deeper than the river

Oh I'm in pieces it's tearing me up but I know
A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved


I fell in love with the sparkle in the moonlight
Reflected in your beautiful eyes, I guess that is destiny doing it right

Bibia Be Ye Ye ( everything will be alright )

So before I save someone else, I've got to save myself


I hope you're having a wonderful day!
- Angel xo

Comments

  1. I really like the Irish vibes too! I know what you mean about Shape of You, it sounds just like another ten other songs haha, I like songs that are different :D such beautiful lyrics too! Your blog is so cute :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!