My favourite B&BW products!

Today, I'm sharing my favourite products from Bath & Body Works with you guys!
I love this shop so much. They make really good products that  smell amazing. They have ranges for every season ad holiday. I don't have enough Spring products to put them in one post so I put together different ranges.



1. The Be Joyful Mist.
I got this mist from my best friends for Christmas. It smells 
so pretty, I literally spray it everyday. I tried to find it
on the online store, but I couldn't find it. I'm sure it's in the store!

2. The Tis' The Season Soap
Not going to lie, I have a little too much Christmas products.
The smell and thought of Christmas makes me feel so 
happy. I couldn't not buy everything possible from 
the Christmas range haha.

3. The Beautiful Day Soap
This smell makes me think about 
spring and all the flowers growing around.
Doesn't that make you feel happy?!

4. The Frosted Coconut Snowball Scrub
AHHH not only is the packaging cute, but the name is even
better. Doesn't it make you want to test out the scrub?
I love scrubs, they make my skin feel so soft. And this one
smells so pretty.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
- Angel xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!