My everyday makeup!

Hello everyone,
Today's post is a collab with a really cute blogger - Abby! Check her out here

Just wanted to tell you all that this isn't actually my everyday makeup, because I can't wear makeup to school. But I do wear this makeup every weekend! A lot these products aren't super pricey and they're not famous brands, because I don't need to wear brands to wear makeup. So let's get into the post!



Mascara & Lash Curler
I use the Revlon mascara. It is a very popular 
brand in Poland. It works really well. It has 2 styles
that you can use with it. The curler I use
is from Claire's. It does it's job well
and I don't think you need some off the top 
brand to curl your lashes.

Concealer
The concealer that I use is the Inglot Illuminate Concealer.
I use it to cover my under eyes and sometimes I
put it on my red spots. I highly recommend it. I love this
one so much. 


 Lips
I only wear lipstick if I'm going out somewhere.
If I'm not, I just put on my eos lip balm. It tastes so
good and it makes my lips super soft. My favourite 
taste is the blueberry one.


I hope you're having a wonderful day!
- Angel xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!