Two Years Of "Handwritten"

Hello Everyone,
If you are my friend or follow me on twitter, you would know that I love Shawn Mendes. I've been a fan since "Life Of The Party". Today is 2 years since the release of my favourite album "Handwritten". I thought why not talk a little about the album? So let's get started!





What's your favourite song from the album?
This is the hardest question. I can't chose my favourite, but I love Aftertaste, Strings and Never Be Alone. They all are so good omg *cries tears of joy*. Can we talk about Shawn rapping in Strings?!  A MASTERPIECE 

What song is the most underrated?
I think The Weight is really underrated. I also really love this song. It has a good story behind it and Shawn's voice is amazing while he sings it. 

What song is overrated?
I think everyone knows the answer to this. I don't want to be mean or anything, but I think Stitches is overrated A LOT. It does have a good meaning, but there are better songs on this album. Will the radio stations ever play some other Shawn songs except for Stitches and Mercy?? 

What's the most cheerful song on the album?
SOMETHING 👏🏻 BIG 👏🏻. This song is so hyper. It makes me remember the time when I lived in Canada and I went outside with my friends and have fun. I love this song so much.

Which song has the best meaning behind it?
It was hard to pick one song out of the whole album. All of the songs have a really good meaning behind them. After I re-listened the whole album and listened closely to all the songs i decided that A Little Too Much is the answer to this question. 

What's your favorite song from the one that are on the Revisited version?
If you don't know what the Revisited version of the album is, it's a playlist on Spotify where are some songs that are a live version and songs that aren't on the album. My favourite songs from this version is Strings ( Live ) and Running Low. I love Running Low, it's so good. I don't know why it isn't on the album.
Storytime: So I was listening to the Live Version of Strings and I cried, because it was so cute listening to the fans sing with Shawn. I really want to go to Shawn's concert *cries*

What's the best lyrics from the album?

We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes. ( Life Of The Party)

I'll break down these walls that are in our way if this is what it takes ( This Is What It Takes )

Sometimes it all get's a little too much,   But you've got to realize that soon the fog will clear up ( A Little Too Much )

Your words cut deeper than a knife ( Stitches )

Baby, if you fall down, i fall down too

Take a piece of my heart, make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone ( Never Be Alone )

My heavy heart just breaks, and i can't lift the weight. ( The Weight )

I'm permanent you can't erase me ( Aftertaste )

You don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same ( A Little Too Much ) 

I know you'll find someone who gives you the time I couldn't give to you. ( Running Low )

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
- Angel xo 

Comments

  1. Ah SHAWN MY BOY! How is it already two years since handwritten? I was at his illuminate tour concert recently in Zurich and I don't think the fangirl in me will ever recover, haha!

    xx Solange | creativepineapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!