Best Shows On Netflix

Just like most teens, I watch Netflix a lot. I literally watch Netflix 24/7! So as I watch and scroll so much through Netflix, I know a lot of good shows on there. I'll list them down below, but watch out because you will be OBSESSED WITH THESE! Ps. Not all of these shows are available in every country!



Drama ( my favourite )
- Pretty Little Liars
- Scream Queens
- Stranger Things
- Thirteen Reasons Why
- The 100
- Riverdale
- Once Upon A Time
- Gossip Girl
- Sherlock
- The Series Of Unfortunate Events

Supernatural Drama
- The Vampire Diaries
- Teen Wolf
- Supernatural
- The Originals
- Shadow hunters

Comedy
- Friends
- Fuller House
- Lovesick
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Chasing Cameron
- Project Mc2
- Haters Back Off
- Drop Dead Diva

Musical Shows
- Glee
- Lost & Found

Throwback
- Gilmore Girls
- Full House
- Freaks and Geeks



I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Comment your favourite tv shows.
-Angel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!