My 3 Favourite Books!!

Hey guys,

So todays post is a collab with my friend Rose. You can check out her blog here
We decided to make a post talking about our favourite books! I'm going to talk about 3 of my all time favourite books and she's going to do the same on her blog. So let's get started !



I'll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson
I've talked about this book on my blog before. It's literally the best book I have ever read. I'm serious!! I felt so many emotions reading it. I really wish Jandy made a second part of this book. I was really sad after it ended. It's not that it ended wrong, no ! It ended in such a good way, but I was just sad I couldn't read more about what happened next. I won't go too into the book, because I personally prefer to buy books and read them and not read what the book is about. It just ruins the surprise of the book.

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
OK LISTEN UP !! This book will CHANGE your life. I have cried a lot while reading this book. It's such a good book for people who love emotional and life changing books. I'm telling you !! You have to read the book. And if you feel like you've heard the title " Before I Fall " before, it's probably because there's a REALLY good movie based on the book. I always feel like if there's a movie / tv show based on a book, you feel more motivated to read it haha.

Paper Towns by John Green
Words can't describe how much I love John Greens writing style. All of his books are my favourite, but my fav fav is Paper Towns. It's just so mysterious and it fills me up with all these emotions. It's definitely a book for people who love kinda dark and mysterious books, but to be honest it does have some humour. And the ending of this book is just so beautiful. I swear I cried too many times haha. I also recommend all the other John Green books. As I said, they're all amazing.

Rose's instagram
Rose's blog


Thank you so much for reading this post.
Check out Rose's socials !
- Angel xo



Comments

  1. It's always good to read about people's favourite things!


    Abby x

    http://exactlyabby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My May Break!!

Summer Bucket List!

Memories behind my polaroid pictures!